I stumbled across this 10 Day You Challenge through Daily Visual Inspiration and decided to give it a shot. I am usually not much for talking a lot about myself so this will be the perfect opportunity to open up more.
10. My house is my domain; I have a hard time letting people into my own little nest unless I really know and trust you very well. Definitely trying to work on this!
9. I am a bit of a Conspiracy Theorist; and like to get to the bottom of things. You could call me a detective of some sorts. It’s very hard to keep secrets from me.
8. Nature is my drug of choice; without it I feel very confined and depressed. I need to have it close at all times. Which is one of the reasons I am moving to Bulgaria!
7. Even though I am Dutch, I don’t feel Dutch at all. The Netherlands is the last place on earth where’d I’d want to be.
6. Love LOVE videogames, especially RPG. But even though I love them, I very rarely finish them! I recently finished 3 games though (big grin).
5. Feel like I don’t belong in this day and age or planet for that matter. Constantly looking for that je ne sais quoi.
4. I really want to have my own huge salt water aquarium, but then I also want about 10 Sammies (dog breed) to go sledding and skijoring with.
3. I am an extremely private and complicated person. It takes me a very long time to open up and just because I act happy doesn’t mean I am.
2. Every now and again I need to retreat and not have anybody around me for a very long time.
1. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing in this life! 😉